Sale! Rosamonte - Especial 1kg

Rosamonte - Especial 1kg

Rosamonte Especial is of limited harvest und becomes for many people the yerba mate of highest quality. It is storage long and slowly. After been 18 months stored in jute bags, it acquires its characteristical aroma which make of this yerba an incomparable one.

More details

€ 10.90

-€ 1.10

€ 12.00

    Rosamonte is produced in a small family company. Since 1936 they plant, harvest and dry yerba mate in Misiones, Argentina.

    Yerba mate Rosamonte is obtained from a natural herb called Ilex paraguariensis. The product formed by drying it leaves, slightly toasted and crumbled, mixed with fragments of young dried branches, petioles and floral peduncles.

    Rosamonte contains not less than 65% of dried, broken or pulverized leaves and not more than 35% of crude wood in a genteel way crushed, with its chips and fibers. 

    Yerba mate Rosamonte has a strong taste, very aromatic and lasting.

    We recommend this yerba to professional yerba mate drinkers !

    Weight1 kg
    SelectionWith Stems (Traditional) Special selected
    Expiry date04.2023
    Country of originArgentina

Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write a review

Rosamonte - Especial 1kg

Rosamonte - Especial 1kg

Rosamonte Especial is of limited harvest und becomes for many people the yerba mate of highest quality. It is storage long and slowly. After been 18 months stored in jute bags, it acquires its characteristical aroma which make of this yerba an incomparable one.

Customers who bought this product also bought:

30 other products in the same category: